"Quest" mixer......what IS this thing?

Discussion in 'Consoles / Control Surfaces' started by redrabbit, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. redrabbit

    redrabbit Active Member

    Apr 24, 2004
    Well, I've done it again.
    I've managed to find another piece of used gear that I've never heard of, and a google search comes up empty.

    Brand name: "QUEST".

    High build quality.
    It's a rackmount mixer of sorts. Lots of small, tightly spaced knobs and toggle switches.....which look as if it mixes down to 2 channels.

    But...it doesn't seem like the typical "mixer". Under each of the 8 (stereo?) channels, there are knobs labeled 1,2,3....8. I think it is kinda like a Shure Auxpander...a sends multiplier "of sorts".

    Any ideas, info on this Company?


Share This Page