recording mixer

Discussion in 'Consoles / Control Surfaces' started by olliex, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. olliex

    olliex Guest

    hi ,could anyone tell me how to connect my mixer to a soundblaster audigy.i have just bought a behringer ub1204 fx-pro mixer.i will be very grateful. ty olliex (female ) lol
  2. Roey

    Roey Guest

    You should connect the "main outputs" (or "control room out") of the mixer to "line in" of your sound card.
  3. He is right I just bought the EuroRack802 and I have a Audigy as well plug your line outs to the input on the PCI line in on the card....


Share This Page