1. Buy or Sell at your your own risk. RECORDING ORG is not responsible for any loss due to using this free and public service. Buyer/seller BEWARE. Your are accepting this when using this free public service.

For Sale Soundtracs DS-3 64 input Console with 2xMADI Racks

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Tighe Sheldon, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Tighe Sheldon

Tighe Sheldon Member

64-input Soundtracs DS-3 Console

32 busses that can support stereo, LCRS, and 5.1 configurations.

S/No: 155060-0111

Originally purchased and maintained by a large post production company. Comes with both operational and technical manuals.

The only part replaced on the console was a faulty MADI i/o card in 2013. Support was still available then and I imagine the people at DigiCo are just as friendly and willing to help out today.

Extras: 2 x MADI racks with the following i/o

MADI #1:
    32 Mic ins
    32 Line ins
    32 Inserts

48 Line outs

MADI #2:
    56 AES/EBU ins
    56 AES/EBU out

As it would require a crate to ship, I will only consider it if a reputable company is hired by the buyer to transport.

I'm not willing to part out the i/o. Console and MADI racks are being sold as a package deal.

Here's a quick vid of the console for those who are unfamiliar with some of the console's features. Keep in mind this isn't my video, nor the exact i/o setup offered here, but I thought it still might be helpful for those that don't have much experience with these consoles.

Thanks for looking and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

LRG_DSC09741.JPG LRG_DSC09742.JPG LRG_DSC09743.JPG LRG_DSC09744.JPG LRG_DSC09745.JPG

2. Tighe Sheldon

Tighe Sheldon Member

Offered for $13.5k and available for pickup in Los Angeles.