Transient designer !!!

Discussion in 'Mixing & Song Critique' started by klauth, Apr 1, 2005.

1. klauth

klauth Guest

WOW!....I just received my new SPL AUDIO, Transient Designer 4 and was impresed at what I could do with it! my primary reason for getting it was to have something extra to play with in reference to my kick and snare. I'm REALLY surprised that I havn't heard more about it in this forum. (definatly the closest thing to a "silver bullet" that I have ever experienced).... have I just been in the dark?...anybody else on hear using it? and what was your impression of it?......

2. jimbo_baby84

jimbo_baby84 Guest

the transient designer rocks...try it out on toms while mixing, the variety of sounds you can pull is amazing. also i find it helps clean up the rhythm of poorly performed acoustic guitar tracks. just fiddle for a while and you'll see what i mean.

3. Marcus Black

Marcus Black Guest

I use it on drums all the time, it's very addictive. Audio cocaine :)

4. walaby

walaby Guest

Bump. SPL Transient Designer is just great. Its a top serect James Bond 007 gadget.
    I use it for guitar with the Line6 Pod pro. It gives the kick, that is missed on pure Line6. Makeing "live" feeling.

5. John Stafford

John Stafford Well-Known Member

I came across this before, but I couldn't remember the name, so thanks!

6. Cucco

Cucco Distinguished Member

The transient designer is amazing for drums, no doubt. It is intoxicating though - be VERY careful you don't overdo it! Other than that, enjoy it!