Violinist offering remote recording improv, string arrangements, with/without charts

Discussion in 'Collaboration & Services' started by Laraine Kaizer-Viazovtsev, Mar 16, 2019.

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

1. Laraine Kaizer-Viazovtsev

Laraine Kaizer-Viazovtsev Active Member

Hi, I'm Laraine I'm a violinist from the US now living in Finland who, no surprise, wants to do more remote recording work. I have a lot of experience recording in person and remotely but I'm having trouble finding new remote recording clients any advice? thanks!
    I offer violin/viola/'cello' solos and arrangements with or without charts from my home studio: many different Violin styles, arrangements, improvisations, can also copy by ear any recording or midi file if need be. I work with protools and I know how to adjust the sampling rate if desired, I use a DPA violin mic, ULN 2 metric halo pre amp, and protools. I record using my Albert Caressa 1922 violin and Justin Poirson 1875 bow. The viola is a modest model but it sounds good. I'm set up to accept payments either in the US or Europe.