1. Buy or Sell at your your own risk. RECORDING ORG is not responsible for any loss due to using this free and public service. Buyer/seller BEWARE. Your are accepting this when using this free public service.
  2. Dear Guest, if you haven't already... enter to WIN Samplitude Pro X4!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Walker Audio Mixing Consoles

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Joey, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Joey

Joey Active Member

Hi everyone, new to this site joined because I had seen a post on a few people looking for Walker mixing consoles. I happen to know quite a bit about them. I also have two for sale in pristine condition. An 80 Series 32x8x8 FOH Console and a 24x8x8 Monitor Console. If anyone is interested my cell #is 978 -696-6247 home #is 978-343-9343 and I can go over them in detail. These are fantastic analog mixing consoles. Thanks Joey

Attached Files:

2. Kurt Foster

Kurt Foster Distinguished Member

just so every one understands. NOT a Saul Walker console. it's Dan Walker. completely different from API. not a dis ... there's been some confusion in the past about this.

audiokid, kmetal and pcrecord like this.
  3. Joey

Joey Active Member

You are correct Kurt, Saul Walker was not responsible for these consoles. API was in a world to themselves at the time. My comparison was the fact that the Walker specs were fantastic for the price of these consoles. They rivaled the API boards in sonic specs in my opinion ( for what that’s worth ) Dan Minnich the owner of Walker moved to Hillsboro Oregon toward the end. I went to San Bernardino to Dans house to talk about the new 5 way fully sweepable eq that he designed. I purchased 14 of these for my FOH console. Anyone purchasing these consoles will not be let down. I love them as I purchased them over the Midas Pro4 at the time. Although in the future I did purchase Midas And DDA consoles in FOH and Monitor set ups. Anyone interested please call me and we can talk. Thanks Kurt for the response. Joey

audiokid, kmetal and Kurt Foster like this.