Welcome to recording org :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by audiokid, Dec 13, 2004.

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

1. DonnyThompson

DonnyThompson Distinguished Member

Home Page:
    Welcome to RO!! :)
    If you want to post for critique, your best bet is to use the "upload a file" button,located next to the "post" button. This will open up your computer directory and let you choose which file you want to upload. RO's built in media player can handle MP3 resolutions up to 320kbps, with file sizes of around 12 meg, both mono and stereo ...and our player sounds infinitely better than services like Sound Cloud, which is known for having lossy artifacts and skewing of audio quality. Plus, it lets the listener review your audio without having to leave RO to go to another site or service to listen. The upload time is controlled (limited) by your internet provider's UL speed, so it might take a few minutes depending on the speed on your end.
    Feel free to upload your mixes (or songs) for critique. Sometimes it takes a few days for people to get around to listening - as there are a lot of pros here who can be busy doing other audio work, but at some point someone will listen and critique.
    Again, welcome to RO. :)
    -donny

ZephyrPark and audiokid like this.
  2. animix

animix Active Member

Was Googling for info on interfacing an Orion 32 with an RME PCIe MADIfx card and this forum was linked. I probably know some of the folks here. Some of them may even like me.

kmetal and pcrecord like this.
  3. audiokid

audiokid Chris Staff

Home Page:
    Cool! Welcome.

4. Makzimia

Makzimia The Minstrel Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    @animix welcome You struck gold, Chris and I both ran that setup. I no longer do because I’ve gone UA Apollo for simpler setup for my needs these days. It’s really a very solid setup and if you need that kind of versatility, you can’t go wrong.

Cheers,

Tony

audiokid likes this.
  5. Jordan Olex

Jordan Olex Active Member

Hi everyone!
    Glad to join you

audiokid and pcrecord like this.
  • AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed