1. Dear Guest, if you haven't already... enter to WIN Samplitude Pro X5!
    Dismiss Notice

What DAW are you using

Discussion in 'Computing' started by Kurt Foster, Nov 22, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Markd102

Markd102 Well-Known Member

WOW, I can't believe I'm the first..... or is the DIGI001 taboo?
    Well I think it's great. I work almost exclusively with audio (very little midi) and after looking at most of the options I found that the 001 the best value for money. It was very easy to learn and use after watching Digi's promotional/instruction video. I was literally installed and recording in 30 minutes!
    The quality of the recording I find very good, I love the RTAS plug-in format (even though there aren't many to choose from), and it has been a very solid and stable system. (Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones :D

Mark

2. animatrix

animatrix Guest

I've got a Digi 001 system too. I normally mix on another platform and I use it as a transfer medium to interface with my studio with studios that use the ProTools format. I really didn't expect too much from the 001 when I got it. I have used it for a few mixes and I was extremely and pleasantly surprised. I really like the Digi 001 and if I wasn't so comfortable with my current system, I would have no problem with calling it my DAW of choice. It has been extremely stable for me and to my ears, mixes sound much more clear and open on this system than they do when they are mixed internally on the Pro Tools TDM systems.

Regards,

Doug Joyce
    Animatrix Studios
    Durango, CO

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed