What is this called...

Discussion in 'Recording' started by bornintheblues, Sep 8, 2007.

  1. MediaMurder

    MediaMurder Guest


    You do it by panning... lol
  2. David French

    David French Well-Known Member

    Jun 19, 2002
    Three ways to pan:

    1) Grab pan pot knob and twist. Left for left and right for right. I like to use the mnemonic lefty-lefty, righty-righty.

    2) Click on pan dial or slider in software and drag. Down/left for left, up/right for right.

    3) (Advanced) Place mono source on stereo track. Place a delay unit on the side you don't want to pan towards. Use about 20 msec. for hard panning.
  3. JensenBohren

    JensenBohren Guest

    And if you're referring to the "classic" way that some Creedance Clearwater Revival songs are, it's also called "Bad Mixing."
  4. mark_van_j

    mark_van_j Active Member

    Oct 28, 2005
    Maribor, Slovenia
    lol... You're kidding right? :D :D


Share This Page