(term) Whizzer

Discussion in 'Glossary of Terms' started by audiokid, Jun 6, 2010.

  1. audiokid

    audiokid Chris Staff

    Mar 20, 2000
    BC, Canada
    Home Page:
    Whizzer - a small supplementary cone attached to the center of the speaker's main cone for the purpose of increasing high frequency response.

Share This Page