1. Buy or Sell at your your own risk. RECORDING ORG is not responsible for any loss due to using this free and public service. Buyer/seller BEWARE. Your are accepting this when using this free public service.

For Sale Yamaha o2r96 with $2000 in options

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tony del favero, Nov 13, 2017.

• AT5047

The New AT5047 Premier Studio Microphone Purity Transformed

1. tony del favero

tony del favero Active Member

Great digital console for studio or live, has never left my home studio, excellent cosmetically and operationally.

It has my16-at and my8-at expansion cards installed, providing 24 lightpipe channels. I connected this to the mac via lightpipe through an m-audio profire lightbridge that i will include with the lightpipe cables.

It also has my8-ad card providing 8 additional channels of analog line inputs.

The list of features is too long to mention, but easily researched online. For local buyers (san francisco bay area) i have a custom built console for this board that has 24 rack spaces, padded armrest, and 2 drawers. I'll add this for free, but cannot ship.

I paid over $12000 for this board, letting go for $2500 + shipping. Only selling because i have to downsize, this is one of the best pieces of gear i've ever owned, great product.

Text tony @510-461-0944.