Skip to main content

I have an original 33609/C on the way. It's coming from the UK to me (USA). Most likely, the voltage selector switch will be at 220 (or 240?); I will set that to 120.

The question I have is in regards to the fuses - the main fuse and the secondary. Do I need to change either of those?

Thanks in advance.

Topic Tags


Boswell Thu, 10/10/2013 - 15:14

Check the instructions in the operator's manual.

The mains voltage selector has the primary fuse in the centre. After you change the voltage selector to suit your local supply, change the primary fuse to the type and rating shown on the plate below the mains input connector. You should not have to change the secondary fuse.