Skip to main content

Lap tops and audio files

Forums

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the best way to get SDII, AIFF, etc. to my D/A's. Furthermore, I'd like to be able to use an IBook to do this. What are my options for external interface cards that have the proper computer connections and AES or SPIDF outs? I don't need more than stereo either. Should I just get a desktop and a soundcard?

Update on Bill Roberts

Forums

Just thought I would enlighten all on Bill's progress. He is alive and well and say's Hello! to everyone. He has made some very good contacts in the W.P.B. area, and is on the team at Avanti Productions, and has been working very hard for them. His cottage studio apartment is almost completed in it's renovations, and he should be in there sometime today.

Best Signal Flow For Mastering?

Forums

My thanks for the "welcome" and the "tips". The part I like about the "new" scene (for me anyway) is that since we all have to wear so many hats it's created the need for a more familial community. I used to just do my job and go home. Now I AM home... and it's all my job!

For those of you that may have missed my initial message here it is in it's lengthy entirety...