Skip to main content

Fletcher, Avalon question

Fletcher (and anyone who can answer)
I was going to send tis question as a private email, but then thought others might like to know the answer as well.

What is the difference between the Avalon 737 stock version and the Mercenary version. I know one is black :cool:, which I can't decide if that is cooler or if I like the "classy" stock look, but that don't matter anyhow!

Notation/sequencing software of my dreams?

I would like to find the notation/midi sequencing software of my dreams. I've been a Cakewalk user for quite some time, but their "staff view" doesn't do what I would want my dream software to do. Does anyone know of a notation/sequencing package that will notate/play midi in much the same fashion as sheet music is written (and performed)? What I mean is the ability to:

Notation/sequencing dream software?

I would like to find the notation/midi sequencing software of my dreams. I've been a Cakewalk user for quite some time, but their "staff view" doesn't do what I would want my dream software to do. Does anyone know of a notation/sequencing package that will notate/play midi in much the same fashion as sheet music is written? What I mean is the ability to: