Skip to main content

Anyone know where to pick up a shockmount for a U57? Will one for a U47 fit it?



anonymous Tue, 03/12/2002 - 11:37

Check out the universal shockmount at or call Brad from the number listed on the website. I bought a fancy spider mount and received one of these universal mounts for free with an order and it beats the crap out of the fancy spider mount. It is very simple in design and not much to look at, but it works great for tube style mics.

Allen :w:

Faeflora Thu, 03/14/2002 - 02:01

Originally posted by groundcontrol:
You should check out the shockmount that AT sells with their 4050. I think it would be the right size and it's probably less than $100. I think it is part #AT8441. Just an idea... :w:

Hmm, my friend has that mic. That would be so fucking cool if it worked. Lemme check it out.