Skip to main content

Recently while recording channel 2 on my mx8000 stopped working. It reads the level and clip leds, but will not send it anywhere, to the main mix groups etc... What can be the problem here. Other then its Behringer .

Comments

Randyman... Sun, 03/13/2005 - 13:42

I had simular issues with my old B MX8000. When this would happen, I would sometimes have to overdrive the hell out of a channel to get it to pass a signal. I mean HOT!!! Clipping the poop out of the input with the Channel Fader at +6dB, and all the sudden - your signal comes back to the Mains/Subgroups/Aux Sends. Just make SURE you turn DOWN the speakers and Headphones - or they will die a horrible death when the signal kicks back in...

Needless to say, I got rid of my B. It was OK as a band rehearsal board, but that is about it IMO. Quality stuff here! :wink: (LOL)

Later :cool:

anonymous Fri, 03/18/2005 - 22:07

taco wrote: Recently while recording channel 2 on my mx8000 stopped working. It reads the level and clip leds, but will not send it anywhere, to the main mix groups etc... What can be the problem here. Other then its behringer.

Bad connections in the board :oops: ---------------cheap soldering!!!!!------------reminds me of my drummers piece of s%it peavy 16 channel---------------------cheap pres!---------bad connects----------etc........sorry DUDE-------but try another board 8-)

x

User login