Skip to main content

Anyone one have some of these channel strip things? I got a few and wondering what people thought about them and what they were usefull for? thanks :D

Topic Tags

Comments

Doug102938@aol.com Mon, 09/22/2003 - 14:19

Hey Kurt nice to hear theres another vally user.. i have a 610 and now i have 3 valley 400's I bought them of a guy who said that they didnt pass clean audio... as far as i can tell all they have is dirty pots which is no big deal... i got all 3 for 30 bucks. i think its nice to have another flavor around not sure how good the comps are on it but i have the 610 and an ashley sc 55

also i have been useing that Sebatron I recieved and that thing is really nice! i has a really nice sound to it.. im lovin it right now with my SP C1 but i may get a new condenser for vocals

realdynamix Wed, 09/24/2003 - 14:49

Originally posted by Doug102938@aol.com:
Hey Kurt nice to hear theres another vally user..

:) Hey Doug, count me in with a bank of keypex II's. I think valley made great products. Especially when you consider the built in ability to automate many of their products.

I also have an SC-50. That, in combination with a keypex II on a snare, is killer. Old gear, new gear, mostly what I hear today is wider dynamics and lower noise. Getting the sound you want is not limited to a DAW plug. :D

--Rick