Skip to main content

I am really eager to se this...
Anyway...
Digidesign's Impact Mix Bus Compressor TDM Plug-in

The first Digidesign TDM plugin compatible only with the new HD Accel PCI cards, the Impact compressor is the first of its kind to bring console-style mix bus compression to Pro Tools via a familiar user interface and control set. With support for multi-channel tracks up to 7.1 and sampling rates up to 192 kHz, Impact offers unmatched features and sound previously unavailable with other TDM compressors.

Comments

Alécio Costa Sun, 09/14/2003 - 18:39

Yes, man you´re right. This means more powerful plugs in close horizon but also..... the forbidden word..
UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh My God!

Also, I was shocked to read that PT HD1 now just comes bundled with Focusrite D2 and D3. Mix guys will NEVER upgrade to HD1 while they do not change this damn Mix pack V5.

I myself would upgrade if at least they included some of this:
(1) Amp Farm
(2) Filter banks
(3) Compressor Banks
(4) Bruno
(5) Reverb One
(6) MC 2000
(7) Autotune
(8) Reason full version

Alécio Costa Sun, 09/14/2003 - 18:56

sorry, just to clarify, I´ve got this:

"Keep in mind that all Digidesign and Digidesign-distributed Development Partnerplug-inshave all been updated to support the HD Accel cards. What’s more, all Digidesign and Digidesign-distributed Development Partner plug-in installers have been included on the Pro Tools TDM 6.2 software CD-ROM — making the upgrade to Pro Tools|HD Accel a breeze. "

just a question: as happened in previous mix systems ( mix farms/dsp farms), we had different chips in the same cards..
The new HD cards also have different chips....

You guys know what I mean...

x

User login