Skip to main content

Hey All,

I am in need of a dual adapter for a 1/4" plug(s) and XLR plug(s)..does something like this exist? (see picture i drew) It would allow for me to plugin two headphones for example into one port..or two XLR mics into one port..

If so, where do you buy them from?


Topic Tags


Thomas W. Bethel Thu, 03/02/2006 - 08:10

Hosa makes what you are looking for and so does ProCo.

I think even Monster. Go to your local GC and get them

Hosa is here

ProCo would probably be custom

Monster would be here for the heaphones http://

Here as well for the microphone Y adpater

TVPostSound Thu, 03/02/2006 - 15:11

OK, not to be sarcastic here. Im serious. I made 2 talkback switch boxes in this manner.


Small 3"X2"X1"ABS project box: $2.99
1/4" stereo female surface mounts 3 of them for: $4.99
Wire .99 cents

Drill 3 holes in the ABS box, 2 on the top 1 on the side,
solder the wiring from 1 of the jacks to the other 2,
screw the top on the box. : 20 minutes.

Knowing you did it yourself the way you want it: Priceless 8-)