Skip to main content

Where can I find floor mountable devices that has a lid that covers the input connections for 1/4 inch speaker cables? Hide away floor plates.

Topic Tags


anonymous Wed, 10/01/2008 - 09:10

Where are you?
No good giving you the address of a guy down the road if that's 30,000kms away.

I don't think you'll need something designed for this particular job, just get usual power socket hiding thingies and mod it. You need the casing and the spring loaded lid, just cut the regular plug thing out and install a TRS hole.