Skip to main content

Anybody using the JBL LSR 4328P's how are they?

Comments

Cucco Thu, 11/01/2007 - 13:20

Do a search on this forum about the 4326s. I had them (several of them) for about 4 weeks and sent the whole lot back due to various failures.

I would agree with John - don't put too much stock into the Room Correction. It works okay if you don't plan on moving your head and your room is okay to begin with.

Also, I wouldn't even consider using them for mastering. They are not anywhere near full range and they certainly do not have the large, cohesive sound of a mastering speaker.

The sound - sure, it was nice. I settled on Adams after my return of the JBLs and haven't thought twice about it since then!

Cheers-
J.

organeu Sat, 08/06/2011 - 05:54

about JBL LSR STUDIO monitors 4300 and 6300 serie:
They know what they do at JBL with an unrivaled knowledge because they are the inventor of the monitor more than 50 years ago !
The LSR série is a state of the art monitor we see in the greatest and prestigious world recording studios.
In a lot of audio schools where futur engineers learn, JBL is present like in the SAE or in California the heart of world sound.
After working with LSR SERIE (LSR 28P the beginning of this fabulous serie for me) it's rather difficult to come back to others monitors.
JBL LSR are simply the best studios monitors built by the inventor, J B L .