Skip to main content

I have one unit NOS (new old stock), when I power it up, unit works - display lights, buttons works. But If I load eny MD 74min or eny other ( I tried new blank 74 min Sony and recorded Sony MD 74min) the unit shows message ERROR in the display immediately. No pick-up moving, I do not hear eny voice of the transport. The unit not load the TOC. If I eject the MD, message goes out too. I founf the error code in the service manual: Error code: ERROR 51-0000, Status: INITIAL STOP, contents: Time-over Error (5sec) of Internal Switch-OFF. I know, that this unit has some switches in the loading mechanism, but I do not know, where I can find the bad one, or an error. Unit is really new, meybe something wrong during shipping? I was packed well in original cartons and arrived with non damaged package. Thank very much you for eny ideas and help.

Topic Tags

Comments

anonymous Mon, 08/11/2008 - 10:15

Same Error

Hi there,

I have a feeling this must be the type of Disk? I also get the same error. I don't suppose you know how to change between the analog and digital inputs when wanting to record in digital. It's driving me nuts!!

A user manual would be helpful, but again, nothing on Denon website

Cheers

Richard

x

User login