Beacon Midi is an iOS app that automates midi controls by the proximity value of a beacon BLE device.
The fields of application are various. From live-theater to studio recording applications.
It connects to any DAW application and sends midi values to midi controllers.
Easy to configure.
Example root: Beacon device --> iOS device --> usb-midi or wireless midi --> Logic Pro X or any DAW
A theatrical application example.
- Control the amount of a reverb plugin of each actor by his/her proximity on the audience, front of stage. Wearable beacon on each actor.
- Play notes,sounds Fxs by the proximity effect, similar to a theremin.
- Dimmer lights by sending midi values to a light midi-controlled console.
And many other applications...
Beacon Midi. Price Promotion for the 1st month of launch.
Beacon Midi update version 1.1
Now in version 1.1 , for each beacon, you can specify 'rssi intervals' sending different midi information, from midi CC values to midi notes.
Very easy to configure.
Version 1.2 soon in the app store.
- Colored beacons designed on the scan window
- More configuration for each beacon and the midi values sent, for each rssi interval, defined by the user.
- For each beacon the user can defined up to 6 rssi intervals, where each interval sends different midi CC values and notes simultaneously.
- Progressive midi values mode, making a more smooth fader movement in your DAW app.