Skip to main content

Wassup everyone? I use mbox1 to record death metal and black metal so it gets real loud and insane. I need more processing power, I cant record anything loud or it gives me that damn error "Drive cannot get audio fast enough blah blah blah". I have almost smashed my computer because of this message a few times and I'm so sick of it. Its like if I play blast beats, error message, or if my vocalist screams, error message. Its enough to make me wanna cut my arm off! The only thing I could do to get my drums recorded was pretty much lower everything to the point that I was playing to the song in my HEAD! I could only faintly hear the guitar and if I put the click on, ERROR! I know I've seen a box for processing power for pro tools with like a blue bottom, I just dont remember what it is called. Its like an external processor for audio. If anyone knows what its called let me know or if you have a trick to get the recording to stop interupting my sessions with the error message I so deeply loath PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

Comments

anonymous Mon, 10/24/2005 - 22:28

IM SUCH A DUMBASS, NEVERMIND!!

MY HD IS 5300 RPM AND I NEED 7200!! THATS WHY, I AM BEYOND PISSED AT MYSELF FOR BUYING THIS HARD DRIVE!!! THIS BUY WAS SO STUPID I SHOULD BE TORTURED AND HUNG UP UNTIL I BLEED TO DEATH!! AHHHHHHHHRRRRRRG!!!

::punches self in the face::
::shatters glass table with head::

x

User login