Skip to main content

I am desperately trying to find a pair of drum overheads with similar sonic characteristics to the Audio technica AT4041'S, as these seem to sound quite good in my room, but are unfortunately out of my budget. Any ideas would be great guys.

Topic Tags

Comments

anonymous Thu, 05/13/2004 - 09:07

Hi maintiger,
I was about to get a pair of the SP4s this week but instead opted for a Presonus Central Station.

Let me know how the SP4s turn out though because I want to substitute those for my KSM 32s on live gigs. The SP4s are next on the gear lust list.

Off topic but...........wheres FM? :D

cheers

forsooth
Unicornation refugee

maintiger Thu, 05/13/2004 - 13:25

forsooth wrote: Hi maintiger,
I was about to get a pair of the SP4s this week but instead opted for a Presonus Central Station.

Let me know how the SP4s turn out though because I want to substitute those for my KSM 32s on live gigs. The SP4s are next on the gear lust list.

Off topic but...........wheres FM? :D

cheers

forsooth
Unicornation refugee

hey forsooth, long time no hear! I do miss the old gang, wonder when the unicorn will be back up! Big daddy is a mod is some site, I forget which, maybe FM is overthere too- lets keep in touch-

anonymous Thu, 05/13/2004 - 13:35

Hi maintiger sure!
Big Daddy is hanging out here with a bunch of other Unicornation refugees.

here is the tray

He is the moderator of the Digital Performer forum. There are some other familiar faces there too but I miss my old mates.

I'll check back with you once you get a chance to give your SP4s a trial run.

Good to see you are staying busy!

cheers

forsooth :D :D :D

anonymous Fri, 05/14/2004 - 06:21

Thank you very much for posting guys, I think I will have to give the C4's a bit of a listen. They seem to be getting some great reviews considering thier price point, and if they are even remotely comparable with C451's it's worth having a set in my cabinet anyway. Im off to check out some specs right now in fact..............

Thanks again

x

User login