Skip to main content

Trying to move recording to the comp. At least vocals. Anyone know the proper setup for this combination. Transport buttons work. Sliders seem to work no I really don't think its hocked up properly. I am familiar with midi pedal controllers. Do you have to set up each control like that or is there a academic setup that will get me familiar. Thanks for any feed that will take care or another 5 years of learning something else. Thanks

Comments

anonymous Mon, 04/06/2009 - 05:49

Is that as in what the heck am I asking or what the heck are you doing? It was late last night and I guess I was a little wacked. I guess what I was trying to say was after all the reading and driver installation that I did, I thought a controller basically replaces your stand alone recorder in ease and funtionality. I realize there is setup to do on the computer to make this possible. After all I read, I was still confused on which setup works with my controller. The Native setup or the 4 banks setup. Has anyone ever used this controller with FL Studio 5? Transport buttons work but no lights indicate the action taking place. I guess I have to keep trying different approaches. Thanks anyways for your time.