Skip to main content

I wanna hook up 2 multi-channel units to my 002R. Maybe one of you fine people can explain this me. thanks

Topic Tags

Comments

RemyRAD Tue, 10/11/2005 - 03:11

You obviously have a lot of drive, desire along with passion, maybe some talent but you have... too much money and not enough education. You have supplied us with a dearth of information. You're basically talking about wiring up an entire control room, whether analog or digital and that really can't be covered in this kind of a forum. "Y" cables are certainly not the answer to any of your questions. You need to learn morer from recording or even broadcast syle reference books about digital and/or analog signal flow. What patch bays and routers are. How did you end up with all of this equipment without a clue as to how to plug any of it in? Not that I'm trying to come down on you but it looks like you've tried to cross a busy highway on foot, without looking. Ouch! Sorry I know this is no help but I did get a kick out of your question.

anonymous Wed, 10/12/2005 - 19:05

Hey thanks, I got it figured out. Hey Remy I was just trying to make sure I had it right. And I did, with no help from you. I'm in a Rush tribute band in AZ. Anytime you would like to hear a mix let me know so i can send it. I been at this a year now With lotsa books and these fine forums. So my point is you really dont know shit from shinola. sorry.

anonymous Wed, 10/12/2005 - 20:37

im with sickboy. did you not eat your wheaties this morning? never run into a problem, you didnt have the answer to? oh, of course not, thats why your surfin these forums...take you shitty attitude, somewhere else, in fact, you should hook up with that jamhe guy and the two of you can whack each other off. i dont know, why people like you waste your time with such BS, on pro forums like these, where people that are serious about this stuff, come to learn, no listen to shit like this.

x

User login