I'm rearranging all of my albums into new collections.
Apologies for posting here at recording.org. I'm a filmmaker and I figured you all would be able to answer my question better than anyone else.
I thought I'd look at the Electrovoice RE20 and the SM7B, both coming from the broadcast industry where radio in particular needed mics where the talent could move around a fair bit without the tone of the mics changing very much.
Mixing bass through headphones is hard, imo. I watched a youtube video recently that said it should generally sit at the level of the drum kick providing a kind of 'tail' from the initial kick drum 'thud'.
I'm not sure if I've managed to..?
I've been going through the mics that arrived while I was away, and one mic, I don't think people will like, but a couple that are quite cheap and very good!
I'm working on another video warning people that sometimes mics from China can be simply awful, and how price means little sometimes. I'll have that one done in a day or two, spare work time permitting.
A while back I posted on the Allen & Heath forum about this noise issue I have with my mixer when using the USB connection to the computer. This noise persists, just wondering if anyone here has run into it with the ZED10FX.
This is where our fake world is headed. By 2030 90% of social media content will be created by fake users. the other 10% might be a real person. I suspect it won't take that long either.
This link (amongst many others I get) was just sent to me: https://www.jasper… This link was particularly interesting which is about to put me over the deep end.
How do I add reverb and delay OMG. I can't add anything to my vocals via vst because then it sucks.. so I plug in my two vocal pedals while recording 1 reverb and 1 doubler and if I do this then I can't use the compressor or eq because the effects are already there.. WHAT CAN I DO OMG how u add a delay which sits!!!!! how do you add reverb?