Skip to main content

Is any one here going to participate in this contest? I spent most of my day yesterday answering the questions. I thought it was very interesting. I especially enjoyed the audio samples questions.. Kurt

Comments

KurtFoster Sat, 05/31/2003 - 17:36

It goes bump in the pm... Is any one here besides me, going to participate in this contest? First prize is a matched pair of Solution D or M149 Tube in the chrome plated special edition!!! (I want the tubes) 2nd prize is a matched set of U87Ais and 3rd is and set of TLM 103s.

I spent most of my day yesterday answering the questions. I thought it was very interesting. I especially enjoyed the audio samples questions and hated the crossword puzzle questions. .... After I finished all the questions (all 6 sections) I noticed that you only have to submit 3 sections. DOH!!! Kurt

anonymous Mon, 06/02/2003 - 00:50

Do those mics look sexy with that chrome finish or what?? Not that I'd have any chance in answering many questions correctly, but I might have a go :) ...For those interested in this contest, that are in Aussie land, details can be found in the last issue of "Audio technology"...
You can call Syntec International on 1800 648 628 for a copy of CD rom (or from Neumann dealer)......entries close 11th of August...
I'll have a go anyway... :)

cheers

MisterBlue Sun, 08/10/2003 - 17:40

As the deadline approaches (or should I say passes :D ) I thought I'd bring this up again.
If nothing else, what an amazing piece of software this is - only for a little bit of advertising ... ;) . I am blown away.

There are a lot of tough questions in there, no kidding. I think I have about one of the 6 categories in the > 80 % correct range.

How are you guys doing ?

MisterBlue.