Skip to main content

Hi Everyone

I have a Yamaha MG10/2 and a M-audio 2496. I can't figure out how to hook the two together without getting double tracking in my recordings. I'm plugged into the record out on the mixer to the inputs on the card this is where i'm confused. What do I have to do to be able to listen to previous tracks and record a new track with out all the tracks bleeding thru. I'd like to use Headphones.

Raydio

Topic Tags

Comments

anonymous Sun, 04/17/2005 - 06:24

Sorry for the grave-digging here, but I do hope that you figured out your problem. I also use the MG10 and 2496 and have no problems at all. In fact, I'm very impressed with the quality that I can squeeze out of such low cost equipment.

The issue may be in what software your doing the recording in. I use Cakewalk Guitar Tracks Pro 3. Sometimes your software may require a little bit of tweaking to get tracks set for simultaneous recording and playback.

Also, be sure to download the latest M-Audio drivers for your card, because the 2496 settings can also be tweaked for monitoring, recording or mixing mode within the m-audio control panel.

http://www.m-audio.com

x

User login