Skip to main content

I found this info on the AMEK webpage, Just in case you guys were interested.

After 15 years of a mutually beneficial and fruitful relationship, the Consultancy Agreement between AMEK and Mr. Rupert Neve has come to an end. AMEK is one of the group of Harman brands that is managed from the Potters Bar headquarters in the UK.

Mr. Neve has been closely involved in the design and development of several key AMEK analog mixing consoles and signal processing products such as the esteemed 9098i desk and PurePath signal processing units.

Acknowledging the long working relationship with Mr. Neve that began with a simple handshake, Group Managing Director Andy Trott commented that "The last 15 years have been a great time for AMEK working with Rupert, but the market is taking our group brands into new technology directions and so the time is now right for us to focus on our digital future. We have some exciting products currently under development and the market can expect to see some stunning new digital products from our brands next year."

The products designed in conjunction with Mr. Neve such as the 9098i console, System 9098 and PurePath processing devices will continue to be available until the end of this year. Support for all AMEK users and products will of course continue to be available from the Potters Bar (UK) and Northridge (USA) operations as usual and via the website, and can be contacted at the addresses on this site.

Mr. Neve can be contacted through his own website, http://www.rupertneve.com.

Comments

x

User login