Skip to main content

Hello all,

I am new to this site and was hoping maybe somebody in here could help me with a little problem Im having with my Boss br 1600-CD.

I am recording a song with two tempo changes one at measure 11 and another at measure 138. Let me be more specific: The song starts out at 145 bpm. At measure 11 it jumps to 193 bpm. Then at measure 138, its SUPPOSED to go back to 145 bpm.

I followed exactly what the owner's manual said to do. On the arrangement pattern screen I hit "edit" and then selected "Tempo Map" On the tempo map screen I programmed the different tempos to transition from one to the next at the appropriate measure as listed above.

The first transition always works fine. At measure 11, the tempo shifts from 145 to 193. But when it comes time for the tempo to switch back to 145 at measure 138, it never changes. It just stays at 193 even though its marked on the tempo map to change. Ive tried everything I know to do and nearly pulled my hair out in the process. I saved the arrangement after setting the tempo map, I saved the song, I even tried starting from scratch several times just to walk through it again. It doesnt seem like this would be such a hard thing to do.

Please, anybody who is familiar with this console or has any answers for me let me know. All I can think is Im glad Im not recording a dream theater song!

Topic Tags