Skip to main content

Just getting into home recording so let me know what you think. Here is my cover of Andy McKee's Drifting.

Comments

RemyRAD Sun, 01/13/2013 - 02:12

That was some kind of cool! You've obviously spent tens of thousands of dollars on the acoustics of your studio. It's so magnificent sounding. Obviously that was a very cool diffuser you had behind what looked like some kind of Venetian absorber? Out of sight! That window must've cost half of what my car is worth?

And you got such a great stereo sound out of that single microphone! How the heck did you do it?

How do your parents feel when they don't see you playing the guitar as you were taught to? LOL great technique!

I really enjoyed that. Damn your good!
Mx. Remy Ann David

kmetal Mon, 01/14/2013 - 00:34

talents free, and developed from work. freebird! play freebird! jk don't. thats just what people yell out at bar bands.

so come on now who helped you? there is no shame, but someone knows what they are doing that you know, and if your posting 'how does this sound' as someone who's at that talent level technically/determined on guitar. seems like ya got some professional help, not from a doctor, from someone who knows about guitars and mic placement, and rooms, and guitars. not too many cats your age owning taylors, and a rack w/ a 70's cut strat (re-issue?), making exellcent recordings as well.

you've learned f-ing well, just wondering how you figured it out. i'm complementing you, not trying to be disdainful, or mean, or anything but curious, jw.. if you ever tour around the upper east coast of the u.s, i'll def buy a ticket, it'll be cool. purely conversational man, keep it up. you have serious potential, don't be like this kid i know who got his ego in the way. you know your good, be cool, keep being good. you don't have to prove it, you already are. cheers man!!!