Skip to main content

Dear all, I need advice for these 2 mixer for recording.
Which one have good Sound Quality for recordin to my computer(RME HDSP9632) Cuz I don't wanna buy a mixer just for monitorin.
Thanks for all you help.

Comments

JoeH Wed, 03/09/2005 - 07:33

Give the Mackie ONYX 1640 a listen, and check out the features if you're going to use it in a small studio. (Preamps are a step up from the VLZ Pro series, as well.)

It's NOT a digital board per se, but it does have the firewire interface option if you want it, to let you get in/out of your computer right out of the pre's.

I've heard good things about the A&H 16 ch. (I forget the model#) as well...worth your time to check 'em all out and see what fits your needs the best.

frob Thu, 03/10/2005 - 15:05

i have and use the vlz pro and would recomend for any one starting a studio, frankly because as you get more experiance you will need better pres but you can still use the makie as a monitor mixer and it will sound good after you run out of golden pres.

keep in mind though i have not heard the sound craft, but every one raves about them, also the eq on the makie aint good, it is usable once you figure it out but most dont like it and niether do i.

x

User login