Skip to main content

Hello Forum-ites~
I litterally just installed the Delta 1010LT & Cubase SE last night, read the 1010 manual, I'm half way thru SE manual, thought I'd check out some forums, etc,
I saw a post that said you can only live record 2 Inputs using this HW & SW setup, is that true?
I want to record my band live just for "review purposes" with a little remixing of levels, etc. We would take the output signals via subroups from Yamaha 32ch console, would use all 6 RCA inputs for instruments, and 2 XLR for Vocals.
Has anyone done the same process? Are there limitations to the # of tracks/subgroups you can record in real time using this combo of sound card and software?
Thanks for any help, insight, etc.
BPowers

Topic Tags

Comments

anonymous Sun, 05/01/2005 - 22:01

Yes you can use all of them no problem. You can use up to ten, if you have a random digital interfaceable peice of gear.... you can use the two XLRs, the 6 RCAs, plus two more digital. Instead of plugging your mics directly into the XLRs you might be better off getting some 1/4" to XLR adapters so you can run everything from your mixer.... happy recording

K

x

User login