Skip to main content

so i got a PreSonus firestudio and not a big fan of cuebase compared to PT so i have a digi002r on its way to my house wondering if the firestudio will be compatible to link with the 002r or am i going to have to get another pre-amp. ive been looking at getting rid of the firestudio and i think i still got my firepod layin around and getting the MOTU 8-pre and running that with the 002r

Topic Tags

Comments

RemyRAD Mon, 02/25/2008 - 16:43

Very funny. I should have read this one first? You neglected to mention the 002 in your other post. This appears to be schizophrenia and not a problem with interfaces? Maybe a combination of both? Why not just buy yourself an HD 24 and some good microphone preamps if you want to track 24?

Then all you need is your M-Box/Pro tools. Rather than a mish mosh of mathematical meth?

Devolving into something completely original like before.
Ms. Remy Ann David

(Brings to mind something about Yogi Bear?)

RemyRAD Mon, 02/25/2008 - 22:37

I'd really love to help you but Sonar is not on my radar. And when it comes to sonar, I think I've sunk? Actually, this is all a poor excuse for me because I've never played with Sonar even though I looked at version 4 Producer.

A friend of mine actually got the DM4800 which I think is twice as complicated if not more so than the DM2400 I used? I've always known my math isn't very good, so I'm not sure that's really possible? It's actually a pretty cool mixer for the price (DM2400). Too bad they never included an external monitor connection. That really wasn't very smart of the Japanese now was it? I really haven't looked carefully at the 4800 so I'm really not much help with that device.

So you were kidding? Right?
Ms. Remy Ann David